- The rights of ordinary members in voting in general meetings, and eligibility to be nominated for election to the Board of the Institute.
- Eligibility to receive benefits as graduate members and fellow members, and to have membership details recorded in the IOD database of members.
- Eligibitity to participate in two directors' luncheon briefings each year free of cost.
- To get member rate for all IOD events.
- Eligibility to be invited to participate in directors' forum activities.
- Copy of the Annual Report and IOD Members' Directory.
- Boardroom Newsletters, Boardroom Magazine, Boardroom E-Magazine, Boardroom Flash